Thailand: Mysteries of the East
Thailand is suitable not only for bachelor parties, but also for honeymoon trips. Forget about Bangkok and Pattaya. This amazing eastern country is full of the places where you can enjoy peace and quiet. For example, go to Ko Samui or Chang islands. Buddhist temples, white beaches, Thai cuisine and your sweetheart – this is a recipe of an unforgettable wedding trip.
Where to stay?
- Beach Republic the Residences 5*: the hotel exactly corresponds to its name – it’s situated only 50 meters away from the beach. Water is an element of the hotel’s specialization: there’s a huge swimming pool along with a great spa center. After visiting then, you should try the delicacies of Thai cuisine at the local restaurant.
- Buri Rasa Village 4*: this hotel looks like a secret casket – it’s small but incredibly cute and cozy inside, not to mention such mandatory things as a swimming pool and massage, which make it just the perfect place for a honeymoon trip.
- Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa 4*: soak up the white sand, order a tropical cocktail, pamper yourself in the spa and forget about anything – these are the major rules of your wedding travel at this hotel.
Las Vegas: The epicenter of entertainments
A wedding in Vegas sounds like a hackneyed story from Hollywood movies. However, it’s quite real. It’s enough to have a passport and the desire to have an unforgettable wedding. Of course, if you really want, you can order a limousine, buy a white dress with a veil and invite a bunch of people, or you can get married in a cozy chapel, for example, in Wee Kirk o ’the Heather, or have fun in the style of Elvis in the Tunnel of Love. In general, in the City of Sin you can marry for any taste, and, of course, arrange the best honeymoon trip.
Where to stay?
- Bellagio 5*: the most famous hotel in the city and, perhaps, the most favorite spot to stay among travelers. This is a genuine quintessence of Las Vegas.
- The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas 5*: modern, stylish and a little cheeky hotel, which is an ideal place for young loving couples who want to enjoy a breathtaking trip.
- The SKYLOFT at MGM Grand 5*: a boutique hotel with a contemporary design by Tony Chi. Two-tier rooms with glass walls and stunning views of the Strip create a perfect setting if you want to arrange a super-modern honeymoon trip
Other ideas where to spend the Honeymoon look in our previous post.